Vice Chancellor's Profile
Honourable Vice-Chancellor of MNS-UET Multan
Engr. Prof. Dr. Aamir Ijaz
- Ex-Director of Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, University of the Punjab, Lahore. Ph.D. (Chemical Engineering) – (1988-1993)
- University of London, Queen Mary Westfield College, U.K. Master of Science (Nuclear and Energy Engineering) – (1986-1988)
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, USA. Master of Science (Nuclear Engineering) – (1984-1986)
- PIEAS – University of Quaid-i-Azam, Islamabad.
- Bachelor of Science (Chemical Engineering) – (1979-1984) University of the Punjab, Lahore.